Greaves are happy to exchange or refund any perfect merchandise returned with a receipt/invoice. Sale items or items returned with a gift receipt qualify for an exchange or store credit.
Due to current circumstances and government restrictions our store is now closed. If you wish to return an item you can do so by posting the item back to us (all returns information is below). If you are returning an in-store purchase, please include a cover letter stating your contact details and if you are looking to exchange or return the item.
WHAT IS OUR RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY?
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund, free exchange or online credit. You are entitled to return if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt. Outside of this time, orders will be issued with an e-voucher or rejected.
READ THE POINTS BELOW CAREFULLY REGARDING ALL RETURNS:
• The item must be in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached.
• Must be tried on carpeted surfaces. Do not apply any labels or adhesive tape directly to the product box. Items mistreated this way will be rejected.
• Greaves Sports cannot accept returns on underwear or face masks for hygiene reasons.
• Any personalised items such as football boots & shirts.
• Where provided, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included in your return.
• The package is your responsibility until it reaches us, therefore, we recommend that you send the package by recorded delivery for security purposes which will insure you for the value of the goods.
• Please keep a record of proof of postage with the tracking number.
• If you receive a complimentary gift with your order(s) as part of a ‘gift with purchase’ promotion you must return the gift to us with your item(s).
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY REFUND?
We aim to process all refunds within 1-2 working days of receiving the item. Please be aware that during seasonal peaks there may be a slight delay. All successfully returned items will be credited to the account used to originally purchase the item(s).
Card: Allow 3-5 working days for this transaction to appear on your bank statement.
PayPal: PayPal will send a confirmation email advising your refund amount and original payment method you used.
Amazon: Amazon will send a refund confirmation to which card your refund if going back to. However, allow 3-5 working days for this transaction to show on your bank statement.
Online E-Voucher: Any returns outside of our policy may be able to be issued with an online e-voucher. For more information, you can contact us at email@example.com
CAN I RETURN MY ONLINE PURCHASE TO YOUR STORE?
Yes, you may return your item(s) to our Gordon Street store. Please bring your item(s) with your invoice.
Within 14 days, Greaves are happy to exchange or refund any perfect merchandise returned with a receipt/invoice. Sale items or items returned with a gift receipt qualify for an exchange or store credit only. This does not affect your statutory rights.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER?
Follow the steps on your printed returns form inside the package. If you have misplaced your form, you can use the instructions below.
Please note oversized items larger than 61cm (L) x 46cm (W) x 46cm (D) and heavier than 20kg cannot use this service and that you will be responsible for the postage costs.
1) Go to https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/3281
2) Download your returns label below and print it at home*
3) Securely attach the label to your parcel, ensuring any other delivery labels are removed from the packaging.
4) Take your parcel to your local Post Office.
*Royal Mail can also print the label for you. Take the email and your packaged item to a Post Office® branch or Royal Mail Customer Service Point (CSP). We’ll then scan the QR code and print the label for you. If you choose a CSP, check before you go that it can print labels. Check our location finder and look for ‘Label printing service is available’ under 'facilities'.
Keep hold of any proof of postage receipts you receive until the refund has been completed. To keep of track your parcel, you can do so on the link below. https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
This is not a free returns label, if this label is used, a fee of £3.50 will be deducted from your refund and must be taken to a local Post Office,
1) Package up your return and make sure it is fully enclosed.
2) Ensure package is labelled with correct return address:
23-25 Gordon Street
3) Take the item/s to your local Post Office and send on a trackable service. Make sure you advise the Post Office that this is a return. The return costs and any duties are your responsibility.
Keep hold of any proof of postage receipts you receive until the refund has been completed.
If your item(s) is damaged or has a manufacturing fault we may be able to offer alternatives such as repair or exchanges. In most cases, you will need to return your item(s) for assessment by our returns department.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a genuine manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty and will not be accepted.
Greaves Sports cannot accept any responsibility for damaged items or where a fault occurs after a period of 6 months since purchase. In some cases, we may be able to resolve these matters with the manufacturer but we cannot make any guarantees and these matters will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
Once the item(s) is returned a member of our customer care team will inspect the item to determine the cause of the fault and whether you are entitled to a refund, exchange or repair. In some cases, we will have to liaise with the supplier directly.
Where possible faulty items will be repaired either by Greaves Sports or by the manufacturer. Most manufacturer repairs usually take between 2-6 weeks depending on the fault, however, you will be advised of this should your item need to be repaired.
If an exchange is offered on a faulty item please be aware that we are only able to do so subject to availability. A full refund will only be offered if the item cannot be repaired or replaced within a reasonable length of time.
For information on all faulty items outside of our returns policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org