See yourself as a runner. The Garmin Forerunner ® 55 is the easy-to-use GPS running smartwatch that encourages running and healthy lifestyles. With the simple press of a button, a user can start their run or walk and track their time, distance, speed, pace and heart rate1 right from their wrist.
Forerunner ® 55:
- Easy-to-use GPS running smartwatch monitors heart rate1 at the wrist and uses GPS to track how far, how fast and where you’ve run
- With the simple press of a button, a user can start their run or walk and track their time, distance, speed and more
- All-day activity tracking1 counts steps, calories, sleep and more
- Take the guesswork out of your runs with suggested workouts based on your training history, fitness level and recovery time
- Garmin Coach training plans offer on-screen guidance from expert coaches and free 5K, 10K or half-marathon training plans that adapt based on a runner’s goals
- Plan your race day strategy with the PacePro™ feature, which offers GPS-based pace guidance for a selected course or distance
- Run your best with helpful training tools, including race time predictions and finish time estimates
- Track all the ways you move with built-in activity profiles for running, cycling, track run, virtual run, pool swim, yoga, breathwork and more
- Tune in to your body with advanced wellness features, such as intensity minutes, fitness age, Body Battery™ energy monitoring, stress tracking and more
- Automatically upload activities to the Garmin Connect™ app, and download custom watch faces, data fields and apps from the Connect IQ™ Store2
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode; up to 20 hours in GPS mode
2Requires Garmin Connect™ app and Connect IQ™ app loaded on your compatible smartphone paired to Forerunner 55; see Garmin.com/ble
Free Royal Mail tracked 48 delivery on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £4.95 (1-2 working days)
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently open from 10am until 5pm on Sunday.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.