Tooth fractures, dislocations, and soft tissue cuts should be the last thing on your mind at a competition. That’s why the Gold sports mouthguard is built with a durable outer layer for optimum impact protection and a flexible inner layer for supreme comfort and fit.
Worn by athletes and trusted by professional sporting bodies worldwide, the Gold gum shield is designed with you in mind. Gone are the days of ill-fitting and hard to mould gum shields, the Gold mouthguard is a best seller for good reason.
WHAT MAKES YOUR OPRO GOLD MOUTHGUARD UNIQUE?
- Easy-to-mould: The Gold mouthguard comes with it's very own fitting cradle that makes the fitting process effortless. On removal, it creates air cushions for added comfort and protection.
- Competition-level fit and comfort: Anatomically-positioned fins mould to each individual tooth as you bite down, providing a bespoke fit for easy breathing and speaking, with no need to fiddle with position or keep taking your guard out.
- Superior protection for your mouth: Shock absorbing design gives you confidence in your protection, leaving you free to concentrate on what you do best.
- Antimicrobial protection: Your mouthguard is protected with an antimicrobial additive and case for the life of your guard - minimising any risk of illness or infection.
- Peace of mind: The Gold mouthguard is legally CE certified and comes with a comprehensive dental warranty worth up to £15,000.
Free Royal Mail tracked 48 delivery on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £4.95 (1-2 working days)
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently open from 10am until 5pm on Sunday.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.