This full size, 58 inch, jointed cue is crafted by Peradon in England from the highest grade, kiln dried, North American Ash and exotic Ebony.
Manufacture & Specifications
The ash is carefully selected for strength and straightness before the finest, genuine Ebony butt timber is spliced to the cue by hand and the cue is shaped to produce the distinctive four round point pattern of a hand spliced cue.
Double Ebony front splices with Red veneers are then hand spliced to the Ebony butt. In order to reduce stress to the timbers the cue is then shaped over a period of time until the final tapered shape is achieved, after which the numerous sanding and finishing processes are then undertaken to achieve a 'silk smooth' finish.
To eliminate joint problems the two sections of the 'quick action' joint are each precision turned from a single piece of solid brass and precisely fitted 16" from the butt end to give the shaft length of 42".
The butt is finished with a Peradon Eden name disc and 'quick action' butt end joint to accept the optional extensions on the 'related products' section of this page.
Extensions may be fitted into either the joint in the cue or into the butt end joint.
This cue features a solid brass ferrule and 9 to 10mm Elkmaster tip.
- Cue Length: 58" (147.5cm) Full Size
- Shaft Length: 42" (107cm)
- Butt Length: 16" (40.5cm) - plus 1" (2.5cm) for the protruding male joint
- Tip: 9 to 10mm Elkmaster
- Shaft: Selected kiln dried North American Ash*
- Butt: Hand spliced genuine Ebony
- Butt Decoration: Double Ebony Front Splices with Red veneers
- Joint: Solid brass, 'Quick Action' 16" from butt end
- Butt End Joint: Yes, Quick Action
- Weight: Medium 18oz up to 18.5oz or Heavy 18 oz up to 21oz
Free Royal Mail tracked 48 delivery on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £4.95 (1-2 working days)
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently open from 10am until 5pm on Sunday.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.