Unlike anything else on the market, the Carbon ST breaks the boundaries of what players expect a dart shaft to look and feel like.
A tough carbon composite structure is dual injection moulded with high quality polycarbonate material, resulting in this truly unique shaft. Not only does this shaft look great, it has also been specifically designed to improve some key performance aspects of a regular shaft:
- Unique shaft profile directs airflow around the dart when thrown, producing a more stabilised flight path than regular shafts.
- Flight lead-in has been redesigned with rounded edges to make fitting the flight easier and also reduce deflections when hit.
- The tough carbon composite structure significantly increases the strength of the shaft, reducing damage and breakages.
- New Pyramid ring is larger and more streamlined, increasing durability and decreasing deflections.
- Angular polycarbonate sections protrude, allowing light to enter and refract, making the darts more visible in the board.
The Carbon ST shafts are available in 10 striking colour combinations. Available lengths:
Medium • 47mm
Midi • 40mm
Short • 33mm
Free standard postage on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £5.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Due to Royal Mail strike action with the Communication Workers Union (CWU) there may be short delays to orders with Royal Mail or Parcelforce delivery. The strike action across November and December 2022 will lead to some disruption which may cause delay to receiving your order. Follow the latest updates on Royal Mail strike action and it’s impact here.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently closed on a Sunday therefore no collections are available on this day.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.