This 57” three section cue is manufactured from sports grade Ash offer superb value for money. The upper section of the butt has a metallic silver finish whilst the lower section is black with a burgundy silver veneer. . The brass 'Cannon' joints are fitted in the centre of the cue and also 10” from the butt. This enables a player playing in a restricted space to remove the 10” section from the butt for the occasional awkward shot. The butt is finished with a Cannon disc decal and a protective rubber butt pad. For a 'screw on extension' to fit this cue please view the 'related products' section of this page. This cue features a solid brass ferrule and 9mm nominal Blue Chrome Leather tip.
- Cue Length: 57" (145cm)
- Shaft Length: 28" (71cm) - plus 1" (2.5cm) for the protruding male joint
- Butt Length: 29" (74cm) -Butt section splits again 10" (25.5cm) from butt.
- Tip: 9mm Nominal Blue Chrome Leather
- Shaft: Sports Grade Ash
- Butt: Ash
- Butt Decoration: Metallic Silver / Black Finish with Silver decal veneer.
- Joints: 'Cannon' solid brass, in the center of the cue and 10" from butt.
- Butt End Joint: No
- Mini Butt: No, not applicable as no butt end joint fitted
Free standard postage on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £5.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Due to Royal Mail strike action with the Communication Workers Union (CWU) there may be short delays to orders with Royal Mail or Parcelforce delivery. The strike action on 8th & 9th of September, and the 30th September - 1st October 2022 will lead to some disruption which may cause delay to receiving your order. Follow the latest updates on Royal Mail strike action and it’s impact here.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently closed on a Sunday therefore no collections are available on this day.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.