With the same look as the best selling Craftsman Boot including the single-piece yearling leather upper, chisel toe and flat heel, the Dynamic Flex is characterised by its combination leather and rubber sole, providing added flexibility and softness underfoot. A removable supportive insole allows room for orthotic inserts.
- Chisel square toe
- Flat heel
- Yearling leather
- Sewn welt non-slip sole
- Supportive Dynamic Flex Comfort insole
- Removable insole
- Double branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Size & Fit
The Dynamic Flex Craftsman is recommended for someone who requires arch support or who wishes to replace the insole with their own orthotics. For someone with a regular to high arch, we recommend the Comfort Craftsman Boot
Material: Yearling leather
These boots are made to last but even the toughest boots need a little care every now and then. The Goodyear welt construction means soles can be replaced over and over as long you look after your leathers. With every wear, you’ll add character and personality but there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure your pair goes the distance.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth or you can use a pH balanced Leather Cleaner
- Most importantly, every few months, lightly apply Leather Conditioner to keep leather moist and supple
- Replenish colour and enhance shine by applying Stockman's Boot Polish
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
Free Royal Mail tracked 48 delivery on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £4.95 (1-2 working days)
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently open from 10am until 5pm on Sunday.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.