The Salomon S/Pro 80 W ski boots are medium fit all mountain ski boots. Unlike Salomon’s unisex S/Pro ski boot range, the S/Pro women’s range is optimised to the female anatomy to give ladies the best, most precise on snow feel.
Salomon have optimised power transfer through the S/Pro 80 women’s ski boots by using a technology called Coreframe. This shell is lighter than the previous X pro range, the S/Pro uses fiberglass to provide the responce and stiffness in the frame so you have a reactive boot with energy but without added weight.
The Liner has been updated for the new S/Pro range so it is now seamless and can customisable, making it the most technical liner Salomon have made to date. This combined with Salomons's Step in construction ensures the most comfortable fit straight out the box.
These women’s ski boots come in a medium fit thats has been uypdated from previous lasts of 100mm, this fit will suit medium width feet well and now has more room over then instep which helps circulation and preventing numb feet. This 100mm fit will have a slightly more relaxed feel than narrow boots like the S/Max. This relaxed feel will enable wearers to be comfortable all over the mountain, unlike performance boots which can be best suited to piste performance skiing.
With a flex of 80, these boots are classified as having a soft-medium flex so they will be suitable for begginer to intermediates skiers.
- Core Frame Construction - A reinforcement that runs under the midfoot keeps the shell rigid so that weight can be reduced elsewhere. The result is stiffness where it needed to control the ski, but a lightweight boot overall
- Sense Amplifier Cuff - Quick response and a great on snow feel
- Micro Adjusting 3D buckles - Get the best fit and closure with micro-adjustable buckles
- Seamless Liner - Pre-shaped and seamless for instant comfort straight out the box
- 35mm Strap - Creates a firm cuff closure for maximum power transfer
- Binding Compatibility - Compatible with all standard alpine bindings under ISO 5355 and bindings marked as MNC (Multi-norm compatible)
- Flex: 80 - Medium
- Last Width: 100 mm
- Liner: Heat Mouldable Liner
- Shell: PU/PA Shell
- Walk Mode: No
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain
- Condition: Brand New