What is Xtension Cut?
Hours in the gym, weeks on the training pitch, game day, full stretch, fingertip on the ball..... it goes in off the post.
Small margins make a big difference in our sport.
This was the inspiration for developing the Xtension Cut, a glove that provides that extra reach, that extra margin, that massive Game Changing Save.
We then developed the fit and feel with our Pro Keepers. They put your hands in a catch ready position, with exceptional hand to ball latex coverage.
Add this all together. Great Grip, Great Fit and Feel, Extra Reach
Tell me about the Backhand?
- 3D Printed Polyanswer Impact Ink. This creates the perfect combination of a light weight gloves, with structure when catching or punching.
- Polyanswer are market leaders in Impact Protection Technology, utilising this technology in Goalkeeper Products takes the game to the next Level
What's the Wrist Strap Like?
- The one piece backhand extends all the way onto wrist. The palm side has an elasticated entry with Quick Access Strap. Comfort and Security, now the choice of many of our Pro Goalkeepers.
Touch Feel Technology Inside?
- The inside of the glove features the Touch Feel Grip System. This technology creates a grip bed for your hands inside the glove, keeping them stable and secure when catching. The Grip System moulds to your hands after a few uses creating the perfect comfort and stability for each hand shape.
What's the Latex Like?
- aerTEK Latex is sealed under a protective film, locking in adhesion until you need it. aerTek is a 4mm latex with 3mm shock absorbing buffer. It provides great grip, catching security and piece of mind for goalkeepers in even the worst weather conditions.
Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
Express Delivery £5.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Free standard postage on orders over £75
We will deliver your item to our store within 1-2 days - FREE
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return.
You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached.
You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.
"Goalkeeper glove sizing is a very individual thing. We all have personal preferences to the way we want our gloves to fit and feel.
As a general rule (some goalkeepers may prefer their gloves tighter or loser fitting) I measure my hand from the tip of the middle finger to the base of the palm.
I then add on a cm to take into consideration the thickness of the latex padding and lining used in the gloves"
"This gets me my perfect fit of glove, and matches our belief that as a GK you need" #TRUSTINYOURHANDS
|Glove Size Guide|
|Size||Goalkeeper||Length (cm)||Width (cm)|
|11||Senior GK XL||21||12.5|
|10||Senior GK L||20.5||12|
|9||Senior GK M||20||11.5|
|8||Senior GK S||19.5||11|
|7||Youth GK L||18.5||11|
|6||Youth GK S||18||10.5|
|5||Junior GK L||17.5||10|
|4||Junior GK S||17||10|