The roll finger glove (a favourite of many Pro Goalkeepers) have latex that wraps all the way round the fingers attaching directly onto the backhand at each side of the fingers.
- This creates a really comfortable glove, Secure fit and feel, with great ball to hand contact surface and catching security
Tell me about the Backhand?
- 3D Printed Polyanswer Impact Ink. This creates the perfect combination of a light weight gloves, with structure when catching or punching.
- Polyanswer are market leaders in Impact Protection Technology, utilising this technology in Goalkeeper Products takes the game to the next Level
What is The Wrist Strap Like?
- The one piece backhand extends all the way onto wrist. We have developed the wrist closure with the Speed Access Wrist Entry creating the perfect balance of it being easy to get the glove on and off and a secure feeling when on your hands.
What's the Latex Like?
- It's awesome | From the Profi Latex family, ULTRA CHARGE PRO is sealed under a protective film, locking in adhesion until you need it. ULTRA CHARGE PRO is a 4mm latex with 3mm shock absorbing buffer. It provides great grip, catching security and piece of mind for goalkeepers in even the worst weather conditions.
Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
Express Delivery £5.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Free standard postage on orders over £75
We will deliver your item to our store within 1-2 days - FREE
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return.
You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached.
You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.
"Goalkeeper glove sizing is a very individual thing. We all have personal preferences to the way we want our gloves to fit and feel.
As a general rule (some goalkeepers may prefer their gloves tighter or loser fitting) I measure my hand from the tip of the middle finger to the base of the palm.
I then add on a cm to take into consideration the thickness of the latex padding and lining used in the gloves"
"This gets me my perfect fit of glove, and matches our belief that as a GK you need" #TRUSTINYOURHANDS
|Glove Size Guide|
|Size||Goalkeeper||Length (cm)||Width (cm)|
|11||Senior GK XL||21||12.5|
|10||Senior GK L||20.5||12|
|9||Senior GK M||20||11.5|
|8||Senior GK S||19.5||11|
|7||Youth GK L||18.5||11|
|6||Youth GK S||18||10.5|
|5||Junior GK L||17.5||10|
|4||Junior GK S||17||10|