Shaped for performance, designed for freedom. Featuring the perfect blend of on-trail and freeride profiles, the all-new womens EXPERIENCE 80 Ci W offers confident steering in all snow conditions with effortless carving and speed control on demand. Air Tip VAS and our new LCT construction combine for solid snow contact and control, delivering immediate response for incredible all-mountain performance.
- Main size: 158 cm
- Weight: 3,4KG/PAIR (158cm)
- Core: HD CORE
- Construction: CENTRAL WALL
- Radius: 15m
- Rocker: ALL TERRAIN ROCKER
- Sidecuts: PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT
- Sidecuts dimensions: 123 - 80 - 113
- Tail dimensions: 113
- Tip dimensions: 123
- Waist dimensions: 80
- Strategically integrated below the tip where the ski works the most, our WOMEN VAS SYSTEM features shock-absorbing elastomer in the forebody of the ski, reducing vibrations for increased comfort and confidence without compromising performance.
HD CORE CARBON:
- Developed in our new state-of-the-art factory in Sallanches, France, HD CARBON CORE is a new carbon-infused all-mountain construction, balancing the power, stability, and energy transmission of our new Line Control Technology with lightweight agility in mixed snow conditions and changing terrain.
- An all-new shape for modern all-mountain skiing, our PROGRESSIVE SIDECUT profile delivers confident grip while unleashing more playfulness and fluidity to drift, smear, and carve through any terrain or snow conditions. The rounder tip and tail profiles offer instant engagement while release turns with ease for playful manipulation of changing snow and terrain.
ALL TERRAIN ROCKER:
- Adapted for every terrain and snow condition, our new ALL-TERRAIN ROCKER profile delivers a more balanced blend of hard snow precision and soft snow playfulness. The longer, more progressive tip and early rise tail profiles are adjusted across each model, delivering more targeted all-terrain performance and the freedom to excel in all conditions.
Covid-19 - Update
Due to current events we have temporarily suspended our click and collect service
In certain areas our courier's are experiencing delays and some items may take slightly longer to be delivered. You will be provided full tracking information once your order has been dispatched.
Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
Express Delivery £5.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Free standard postage on orders over £75
We will deliver your item to our store within 1-2 days - FREE
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return.
You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached.
You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear is non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.