Squeezing as much out of summer as you can means versatile footwear is a must. Lighter and more streamlined than our original hybrid, this all-around adventure-ready sandal pairs tried-and-true KEEN comfort with a grippy sole that's as happy splashing around on riverbanks as it is kicking up dirt on the trail.
- Water-Ready: Lightweight webbing dries fast so you can go from water-to-trail in no-time flat.
- Tested Traction: Grippy rubber soles reduce slip on slick and loose surfaces.
- One-Pull Fit: Quick-cinch bungee lacing lets you tighten or loosen the fit on the fly.
- Lace-lock bungee system
- Contoured arch for midfoot support
- Eco Anti-Odour for natural odour control
- Contoured Fit–Follows foot's contours for a more secure fit
- Women's specific fit
- Washable polyester webbing upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- EVA insole with arch support for all-day comfort
- Metatomical Footbed Design
- This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight: 8.7 oz / 246.6 g
- These water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle, and air dry.
Free Royal Mail tracked 48 delivery on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £4.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Due to Royal Mail strike action with the Communication Workers Union (CWU) there may be short delays to orders with Royal Mail or Parcelforce delivery. The strike action, which will take place over the coming months, will lead to some disruption which may cause delay to receiving your order. Follow the latest updates on Royal Mail strike action and it’s impact here.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently open from 10am until 5pm on Sunday.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.