Are you looking for a bat to play some casual, friendly cricket this summer? The Vapour 1.0 150 bat is the end of your search!
Packing serious punch without the price tag, the Vapour 1.0 150 has a booming, low middle, which will encourage players to get on the front foot. The imposing middle and intimidating edges ensure you’ll be clearing the rope without issue when you take to the crease.
Big middle doesn’t necessarily mean heavy pick-up, however. Gray-Nicolls innovative shaping ensures weight is removed from the bottom of the bat, giving a beautiful balance and pick-up.
The stickers were designed in conjunction with England star Ollie Pope, whose preference for blue informed Gray-Nicolls work, with memories of the Shockwave bat sure to be evoked.
- Bow: Low.
- Profile: Large hitting area with mid to low sweet spot, long sweeping spine and edges.
- Face: Rounded - Powercurve face.
- Finish: Extratec sheet, Protectoe
- Pick up: Lower balance point to generate power and bat speed, innovative shaping ensures outstanding pick up.
- Edges: Large edges to match the spine.
- Toe: Square.
- Handle: Semi Oval.
- Grip: Zig zag for light and grippy feel
Free standard postage on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £5.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Due to Royal Mail strike action with the Communication Workers Union (CWU) there may be short delays to orders with Royal Mail or Parcelforce delivery. The strike action on 8th & 9th of September, and the 30th September - 1st October 2022 will lead to some disruption which may cause delay to receiving your order. Follow the latest updates on Royal Mail strike action and it’s impact here.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently closed on a Sunday therefore no collections are available on this day.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.