Designed with top club cricketers in mind, the Vapour Batting Pads offer a stylish, comfortable and protective solution for legguards this season.
The eye-catching blue colourway completes the Vapour family, although can be matched with the Alpha 1.1 bat if desired.
This is a supremely lightweight pad which is foam fronted, removing the weight that traditional cane can bring. However, this doesn’t bring any compromise in protection levels.
The Vapour batting pad has diffuser foam shin bolsters which reinforce the protection on the front and negate any impact that fast bowling can cause, while the three piece knee section boasts a fibre insert and EVA layer, giving this pad a level of protection that belies the price.
An additional side wing protects you when playing shots that can leave you exposed, particularly important in the modern game.
If lightweight protection is what you need to take your game to the next level, then the Vapour Batting Pad is your ideal purchase this season.
- Playing Level: Club
- Features: Lightweight foam fronted pad with superior protection
- Protection Materials: Lightweight HDF EVA fronted pad with additional side wing protection
- Internal: Diffuser foam shin bolster, 3 piece knee section with fibre insert
- and EVA layer
- Materials: PVC, PU shin bolster, durable PVC instep
- Protection: 3 star
- Sizes: SJ, J, Y, A and GEM
- Colour Options: White only.
Free Royal Mail tracked 48 delivery on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £4.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently open from 10am until 5pm on Sunday.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.