Durable and breathable, the Track Jacket will protect you in any weather. It includes our brand-new bio-sourced hard shell made from repurposed sugarcane waste that is converted into bio-based polyester. It features our innovative recyclable DRYPLAY 20K/15K membrane, Teflon Ecoelite™ PFC-free durable water repellent treatment for absolute waterproof/breathable performance. The Thermal Dry System wicks away sweat where you need it most and a Coremax lining eliminates cold spots. The fully-taped seams and waterproof YKK zippers keep moisture out. For enhanced protection and fit, the hood, wrist gaiters, and powder skirt that attaches to your pants are all adjustable. The longer cut on the back makes this jacket your greatest ally on powder days.
We make it as sustainable and ethical as possible
- Venturing off the beaten path by using materials and processes to reduce our impact is the starting point for our commitment to the environment.
- 4% Bio-sourced Polyester / 36% Recycled Polyester
- Bio-Sourced Hard Shell
- DRYPLAY Recyclable Membrane
- Recycled Polyester
- Regular fit
- 64% Bio-sourced Polyester / 36% Recycled Polyester
- Bio-sourced Hard Shell
- DRYPLAY Recyclable Membrane
- 20K MM Waterproof / 15K G Breathability
- 2 Layers Mini-Reps
- Teflon ECOELITE™ PFC Free Durable Water Repellent Treatment
- Fully Taped Seams
- YKK Waterproof Double-Sided Zippers
- Thermal Dry System
- COREMAX Lining
- Underarms Zippered Vents
- Stretch Snow Skirt
- Jacket to Pant Interface
- Wrist Gaiters
- Adjustable Ergonomic Hood
- Adjustable Hem & Cuffs
- Weight: 1260 g
Free standard postage on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £5.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently closed on a Sunday therefore no collections are available on this day.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.