The latest evolution of the RF DNA Backpack embodies the premium, classic style of Roger's collection with state-of-the-art design and functionality for tennis players and fans alike.
New features include a front zipper that provides access to a fleece-lined accessory pocket for valuables and a separate shoe compartment, as well as a sternum strap to help prevent backpack straps from slipping down the shoulders.
Federer fans can also appreciate Roger's legendary signature emblazoned on the front.
Thermoguard Accessory Compartment
Thermoguard lining helps protect snacks and smaller personal effects against extreme temperatures.
Interior storage space accommodates extra pair of shoes during travel.
Fleece-Lined Accessory Pocket
Fleece lining provides additional protection for smaller valuables.
Partial Racket Compartment
Compartment features locking zippers to enclose the racket head.
Large Accessory Pocket
Pocket serves up additional space for gear, equipment and personal storage.
Small Accessory Pocket
Pocket holds space for smaller personal effects and valuables.
Interior Water Bottle Pocket
Zippered pocket comfortably holds water bottle or sports drink.
Adjustable, padded backpack straps for convenient carrying.
Zippers lock together to keep bag contents dry and prevent spills.
Top Carry Handle
Grab handle on top of bag provides easy mode for carrying.
- Textured bonded polyester fabric
- Rubber screen print logo and RF signature on front
- 2-Racket compartment with locking zippers
- Main compartment for apparel, laptop and other goods
- Front main zipper accesses fleece-lined accessory pocket and separate shoe compartment
- Thermoguard accessory pocket on side to keep water and snacks cold
- Padded backpack straps with sternum strap for easier carrying
- Side accessory pocket for additional personal effects
- Interior lining pocket helps keep goods in place
Free standard postage on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £5.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Due to Royal Mail strike action with the Communication Workers Union (CWU) there may be short delays to orders with Royal Mail or Parcelforce delivery. The strike action across November and December 2022 will lead to some disruption which may cause delay to receiving your order. Follow the latest updates on Royal Mail strike action and it’s impact here.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently closed on a Sunday therefore no collections are available on this day.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.