This easy-wearing hooded pullover with a fresh look provides nice warmth and is equally at home in mountain or city life. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
100% Recycled Polyester Double-Sided Shearling
Body is made of Polartec ® 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece
Recycled Nylon Binding and Yoke
Binding and left-front yoke is made of durable NetPlus ® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution
Half-Zip with Collared Hood
Half-zip pullover with zip-through collared hood for heat-trapping comfort
Three-panel hood with elastic binding seals in warmth
Large Front Pocket
Kangaroo front pocket
Zippered Chest Pocket
Zippered chest pocket secures valuables
Supporting The People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of Origin
Made in Sri Lanka.
600 g (21.16 oz)
- Body: 8.7-oz Polartec ® 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling
- Contrast: 4-ply, 4.9-oz NetPlus ® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% recycled polyester warp-knit brushed mesh
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign ® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Free standard postage on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £5.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Due to Royal Mail strike action with the Communication Workers Union (CWU) there may be short delays to orders with Royal Mail or Parcelforce delivery. The strike action across December 2022 will lead to some disruption which may cause delay to receiving your order. Follow the latest updates on Royal Mail strike action and it’s impact here.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently closed on a Sunday therefore no collections are available on this day.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.