AS THESE ARE A FINGER PROTECTION GLOVE - WE RECOMMEND GOING UP 1 SIZE FROM YOUR NORMAL KALIAAER GLOVES
- PROFESSIONAL LEVEL GOALKEEPER GLOVE
- ShokLock® Removable Finger Protection
- FLASHFRAME® 2.0 Technology
- NEW "EFX" Engineered Fabric Xterior® Construction
- PWRLITE® 3D Print
- Negative Cut with taped finger tips
- Ultra Change Pro+ PRE:CHARGED LATEX
- NEW LockON Wrist Entry
- Elasticated Wrist Strap
- 4 Shoklock Spines protect against hyper extension injury.
- The Spines are removable. Our pattern engineers have raised the bar with the comfort and performance of the Shoklock® family whether wearing all, some or none of the spines in game play
NEW "EFX" Engineered Fabric Xterior® Construction
- Engineered for a light weight, close fitting glove that provides structure, comfort and support
- FLASHFRAME® 2.0 Technology is a revolutionary, aerodynamic light weight top casing precisely engineered on the backhand of the glove. Strategically designed to promote attack speed and catching stability while maintaining a streamlined fit and overall weight balance.
PWRLITE® 3D Printed Backhand
- 3D Printed PWRLITE® Impact Ink. This creates the perfect combination of a light weight gloves, with structure when catching or punching.
- Utilising PWRLITE® technology in Goalkeeper Products takes your game to the next Level
Ultra Charge Pro | Pre Charged Latex
- PRE:CHARGED ready to go straight from the start
- All weather - performs well in wet & dry conditions
- Profi Gradelatex- providing supremegrip & durability
LockON- SPEED SYSTEM
- Developed for exceptional wrist support and comfort. The body of the glove extends down to the wrist area
(Neg) Negative CUT
- Internally stitched seams, and extensive engineering of the base pattern creates a streamlined fit and feel.
Free Royal Mail tracked 48 delivery on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £4.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently open from 10am until 5pm on Sunday.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.