SUPPORTIVE SHOES THAT GIVE LIFTERS THE EDGE.
You already have the strength, the technique and the mentality. These men's weight lifting shoes give you the perfect platform to put your skills into practise. They feature a specially engineered die-cut wedge midsole, while the rearfoot gains further stability through the addition of an integral heel support and instep strap. Thanks to a durable synthetic upper and hard-wearing Adiwear outsole, they can take all the punishment you give them.
- Synthetic upper for durability and light weight
- Air mesh collar for breathability
- Derby construction for lateral locked-down support
- Weight lifting-engineered, high-density, die-cut wedge midsole for a stable platform
- Hook-and-loop instep strap for rearfoot integrity; Integral rearfoot heel support for superb lightweight stability
- Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- Main materials: Synthetic and textile upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole
- Product colour: Core Black / Cloud White / Core Black
- Product code: GX2895
Free Royal Mail tracked 48 delivery on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £4.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Due to Royal Mail strike action with the Communication Workers Union (CWU) there may be short delays to orders with Royal Mail or Parcelforce delivery. The strike action, which will take oon Thursday the 16th and Friday the 17th of February 2023, will lead to some disruption which may cause delay to receiving your order. Follow the latest updates on Royal Mail strike action and it’s impact here.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently open from 10am until 5pm on Sunday.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.