This is a handmade 3/4 joint snooker cue with a North American grade A Ash shaft. The Ash is carefully selected for strength and straightness before being turned and hand spliced to an Ebony butt. This cue has a large front Olivewood and Kingswood splice.
The butt is finished with a Powerglide Paramount nameplate and 'quick action' butt end joint to accept the optional extensions on the 'related products' section of this page.
This cue features a solid brass 'Quick release' joint and ferrule and has a 9.5mm Medium/Hard tip.
- Cue Length Available in 57" (144cm)
- Shaft Length 108cm (42.5") excluding the protruding male joint
- Butt Length 37cm (14.5")
- Shaft North American Grade A Ash enhanced grain
- Tip 9.5mm, brass ferrule
- Butt African Ebony with exotic wood splices
- Decoration Olivewood splice, Kingswood splice
- Joint Brass
- Butt End Joint Yes
- Available Weight 18oz, 19Oz
Free standard postage on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £5.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Due to Royal Mail strike action with the Communication Workers Union (CWU) there may be short delays to orders with Royal Mail or Parcelforce delivery. The strike action across November and December 2022 will lead to some disruption which may cause delay to receiving your order. Follow the latest updates on Royal Mail strike action and it’s impact here.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently closed on a Sunday therefore no collections are available on this day.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.