The 2XU MCS Run Compression Short has been developed with a detailed understanding of the impact running has on the leg. Providing anatomically mapped muscle support for greater performance and recovery.
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Waistband: 3cm flat band with internal powermesh
Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA)
Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA)
- MCS mapping targeted to quad to help reduce strain and soreness to muscles
- Thigh/Quadricep mapping - reduce impact and dissipate the load transfer on the knee joint
- Reflective logos for greater visibility
- Compression support to upper leg with PWX Flex 70D to front panels and PWX Weight 105D to back panels
- Rear zip pocket to keep essentials secure
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafing
Free Royal Mail tracked 48 delivery on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £4.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Due to Royal Mail strike action with the Communication Workers Union (CWU) there may be short delays to orders with Royal Mail or Parcelforce delivery. The strike action, which will take place over the coming months, will lead to some disruption which may cause delay to receiving your order. Follow the latest updates on Royal Mail strike action and it’s impact here.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently open from 10am until 5pm on Sunday.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.