The 361° Kairos hasbeen designed using our newly evolved MORPHIT fitting system for dynamic and breathable support in the upper, together with our powerful platform technologies of QU!KFOAM, LT EVA and Ortholite from the Meraki 4. The length of the posting has also been increased in order to achieve greater stability. This shoe is an integration of all our best technologies to deliver the ultimate dynamic and integrated ride.
• Lacing System – Superior support and comfort around the midfoot secured through specific multidimensional MORPHIT construction.
• QU!KFOAM – Optimized shock absorption for a cushioned, smooth transition with iconic 361˚ technology in key loading areas.
• QU!KFLEX – Enhanced ground contact for better traction and acceleration. Flex grooves mimic the natural motion of the foot to provide a natural and balanced
• QU!KSPINE – Adding torsional rigidity to the geometry of the platform, resulting in a
more guided heel-to-toe transition.
• Anatomical Pressure Free Tongue Design – The design contours the top of the ankle for a more custom fit. It removes pressure and stress from the top of the foot during dorsiflexion by combining super-soft materials with an anatomical pattern.
• Comfort Foam Insoles – Longlasting comfort, excellent moisture management and a
high-level of breathability achieved through open-cell Ortholite insoles utilizing 20%
• Light Eva – Delivers a plush and responsive ride while still supporting the foot during
dynamic motion. LT EVA works in unison with QU!KFOAM to provide additional comfort with long-lasting responsiveness.
• Dynamic Stability – Combining these technologies allows a slowing rate of pronation as it engages the foot mechanics much faster, and at first touchdown. This construction also helps to harness the foot during dynamic motion and can help to improve running efficiency.
• Blown rubber – Applied to the forefoot area, decreases weight and provides better cushioning.
• Double Engineered Mesh – The creative 45° hole pattern within the double jacquard mesh ensures maximum ventilation and comfort. The mesh, working together with the 3D print, allows for a roomy forefoot yet ensures a perfect overall fit.
• High Abrasion Rubber Technology: H.A.R.T. – The anti-abrasion rubber in rear provides grip for a stable running experience.
Free Royal Mail tracked 48 delivery on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £4.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Due to Royal Mail strike action with the Communication Workers Union (CWU) there may be short delays to orders with Royal Mail or Parcelforce delivery. The strike action, which will take oon Thursday the 16th and Friday the 17th of February 2023, will lead to some disruption which may cause delay to receiving your order. Follow the latest updates on Royal Mail strike action and it’s impact here.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently open from 10am until 5pm on Sunday.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.