Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Insulated Snowbelle Pants have an H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, 40-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation for warmth, an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner for comfort and easy layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Waterproof, Breathable and Warm FabricDurable and soft-to-the-touch H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) microtwill with waterproof/breathable protection; 40-g Thermogreen® insulation keeps you warm and cozy
Adjustable WaistWaist features a brushed tricot lining that wicks moisture, adjustable elastic tabs that customize fit, two-button closure, belt loops and a zip fly
Patagonia Snow Jacket CompatibilityWebbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder gasket on any Patagonia Snow jacket
Durable Scuff GuardsGaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem
Mesh-lined Thigh VentsMesh-lined vents at inner thigh
Two Handwarmer PocketsZippered pockets; two handwarmer pockets
Built-In RECCO® ReflectorConcealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight621 g (21.9 oz)
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) microtwill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: (legs) 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta; (waistband) 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot
- Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 40-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Free standard postage on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £5.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently closed on a Sunday therefore no collections are available on this day.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.