The 10th anniversary of the GT-1000™ running shoe takes a big step forward in what this model stands for. Designed for the runner with an active lifestyle, they're seeking a lightweight everyday trainer with excellent cushioning.
The upper has been reimagined with a new engineered mesh that adjusts to your foot's natural shape while providing a comfortable midfoot hold. With the addition of an integrated support system, this application improves the heel fit and creates a more secure feel. Following a more sustainable design approach, this shoe also uses fewer resources to color the sockliner.
Featuring a layer of GEL™ technology cushioning in the heel to improve shock absorption, the shoe also integrates a FLYTEFOAM™ midsole material that offers a softer and more supportive feeling at footstrike. Lastly, the DUOMAX™ support system consists of a firmer density of foam placed on the medial side of the midsole to help reduce the foot's pronounced inward roll (overpronation) while improving stability.
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
- FLYTEFOAM™ technology cushioning
- Rearfoot GEL™ technology cushioning
- DUOMAX™ technology helps reduce overpronation
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug improves durability
- ORTHOLITE™ insole provides soft step-in comfort
- Sustainable sockliner dye
Free standard postage on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £5.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently closed on a Sunday therefore no collections are available on this day.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.