Trust is everything to a brand like Gray-Nicolls. If they lose the trust of cricketers around the world, the end is nigh. Fortunately for them, the confidence they have built over generations continues to grow as they produce the highest quality cricket bats in the world. One of those bats is the Prestige bat from the Classic collection.
The Prestige cricket bat has everything a Gray-Nicolls bat should have. Fantastic performance. Beautifully clean aesthetic. Excellent, English grown willow.
The design of the Prestige is upgraded for this season, making the stickers for cleaner, classier look. The Prestige cricket bat continues with the iconic red and silver checks, which perfectly compliment the pristine natural willow.
The Prestige has a mid-blade profile which makes it the perfect partner to players equally adept at playing forwards or back. Offering a sustained sweet spot, the Prestige – a dream from high-level club players – has a beautifully balanced pick-up and gives fantastic value for shots.
Made with high-quality English Willow, grown and felled near Gray-Nicolls home in Robertsbridge, every Gray-Nicolls Prestige bat is quality controlled before it is shipped to you.
We are 100% confident you'll be delighted with your new Prestige cricket bat, and we can't wait to hear about the results you achieve with it.
- Classic Gray-Nicolls design with silver and white checked stickers and modern, streamlined central sticker
- Mid-blade swell for players of all styles, promising a sustained sweet spot across the blade
- Balanced pick-up and slightly off-set profile cater to all cricketers
- Consistent look and feel across the entire Classic collection
- Traditional Gray-Nicolls stickers
- Hand-crafted by our master bat makers
- Quality controlled in Robertsbridge
- Made with the finest quality English willow
- Weight Range: Senior 2lb 7oz - 2lb 12oz
- Finish: Natural blade
- Semi-oval handle for comfort and complete control
Free Royal Mail tracked 48 delivery on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £4.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently open from 10am until 5pm on Sunday.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.