Built from the ground up for the modern day goalkeeper, the GEO 3.0 is our most ergonomic, lightweight, and elite glove to date.
Iconic geometric design. Advanced materials. Innovative features. It all collides and fuses right here, birthing a refined second skin that delivers a supreme feel and connection with the ball.
This is not a "tool". Gloves are not "equipment". No...the GEO 3.0 is an extension of you. An elite glove you'll forget is even there. Flexible, breathable, comfortable. A heavy hitter in an ultra lightweight form factor that means you focus on one thing only. Your game.
- NEW "Vortex" hybrid cut
- Single wrap elastic strap
- Speed Sleeve™ wrist entry system
- 3D GEOmetric detailing
- 4mm pro grade Contact Latex palm
- Echo Form™ internal grip system
- X-Wrap Control™ palm & thumb wrap system
- Lightweight one-piece construction (weighs just 95g!*)
- UrgoTract™ body - our most elite, breathable and ergonomic material to date
- Sublimated base in purple “Shredded Camo"
- *Weight based on size 9 glove.
Free standard postage on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £5.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Due to Royal Mail strike action with the Communication Workers Union (CWU) there may be short delays to orders with Royal Mail or Parcelforce delivery. The strike action across November and December 2022 will lead to some disruption which may cause delay to receiving your order. Follow the latest updates on Royal Mail strike action and it’s impact here.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently closed on a Sunday therefore no collections are available on this day.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.