Firm Ground (FG)
The FUTURE is back, and so are the back-heels, stepovers and no-look passes. Inspired by Neymar Jr.’s playing style, the reengineered low-cut construction combines fit and agility so you can create without constraints throughout the 90 minutes. The FUZIONFIT360 dual mesh upper features supplemental PWRTAPE support for an even more adaptive, even more supportive fit. Stable at the heel and flexible at the forefoot, the second-generation Dynamic Motion System outsole provides traction and agility for unpredictable changes of direction. Free to move. Free to play. Free to create.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Recycled content: The upper of this shoe is made with at least 20% recycled materials as a step towards a better future.
- PWRTAPE: Targeted upper reinforcement for support and durability
- Engineered 3D textures at key contact zones are optimized to enhance ball grip and control for dribbling, passing and finishing
- Lightweight removable sockliner with NanoGrip technology keeps the foot from slipping inside the boot
- Micro-perforated heel padding keeps the heel locked in and comfortable
- Dynamic Motion System outsole enhances traction and agility for unpredictable changes of pace and direction
- FG/AG: Firm ground/Artificial ground outsole
- Suitable for use on both firm natural surfaces and artificial grass (4G)
- New FUZIONFIT360 knitted upper that provides customisable lacing while maintaining a sock-like feel
Free Royal Mail tracked 48 delivery on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £4.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Due to Royal Mail strike action with the Communication Workers Union (CWU) there may be short delays to orders with Royal Mail or Parcelforce delivery. The strike action, which will take place over the coming months, will lead to some disruption which may cause delay to receiving your order. Follow the latest updates on Royal Mail strike action and it’s impact here.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently open from 10am until 5pm on Sunday.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.