This women's jacket is the winning formula of KJUS engineering and craftsmanship for a comfortable day on the mountain, which is why it comes back year after year with new details and refinements. Ultra-stretchable fabrics and KJUS FAST Thermo Core insulation work together to move with you as you make your way down the mountain without restrictions. This style balances waterproof protection with breathable comfort thanks to the premium Toray Dermizax membrane. KJUS AC-Vent anatomically placed in the sleeves offers quick and easy ventilation with the tug of a zipper, while the four-way-stretch Graphene lining intelligently disperses C219 high-heat zones across the fabric to help keep you comfortable. A Graphene-lined pocket is the perfect place to stash your phone and keep it from losing its charge in cold conditions. Adjust the fit and function with the detachable hood and adjustable hem and powder skirt for a comfortable fit every time you wear this jacket.
- 2-way water-repellent reversed YKK® zipper in centre front
- Preshaped stand up collar with chin guard
- Adjustable hem with quick release draw cord system
- Detachable hood with one hand adjustment and brim
- Neck gaiter storage pocket integrated in hood
- 4-way stretch lining with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts
- Fixed adjustable powder skirt with jacket to pants snap connection
- Graphene 4-way stretch lining
- Two inside mesh storage pockets and two YKK® zipper pockets
- Engineered preshaped set-in sleeves with integrated hand gaiters
- Free rise construction
- KJUS AC-Vent ventilation system
- Ski pass pocket with YKK® zipper
- Sleeve hem adjustment with Velcro
- Graphene lined phone pocket
- Detachable neck gaiter
- goggle cleaning cloth and money pocket
- Front pockets with water-repellent YKK® zippers
Free Royal Mail tracked 48 delivery on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £4.95 (1-2 working days)
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently open from 10am until 5pm on Sunday.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.