Calling all open water swimmers. Our thermal lined suits are back in new designs. The Palm Print Scoopback is full of colour to help you stand out in the water. The water maybe cold but you will be racing ahead in warmth.
Introducing our newest innovative collection of vibrant sustainable swimwear which turns heads and brings women together in both the open water as well as your local pool.
For first time wild dippers through to experienced endurance open water swimmers, this empowering range compliments the exhilaration of skin swims whilst bringing together a “Tribe” of Zoggs swimmers in the open water community – all connected by their love of the blue.
This range was developed with feedback from the amazing community of HerSpirit who helped our Design Team understand what OW swimming means to them and what their swimmers were really looking for.
Furthermore, we developed our Thermal Silver Line technology to not only give a fantastic fit and feel but offer an extra benefit – heat preservation from body warmth reflection. Lab tests revealed the specialist thermal silver lining helped retain body heat for 60% longer than normal swimwear.
- Patented Ecofeel™ material 100% recycled plastic waste
- Chlorine resistant - 400 hours of swim testing
- Compressive and softness to feel super comfortable
- Medium Leg Height
- Maximum protection against UV rays (UPF50+)
- With unique Patented Thermal Silver Lining technology for the ultimate in heat preservation - retains body heat for 60% longer than normal swimwear
Free Royal Mail tracked 48 delivery on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £4.95 (1-2 working days)
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently open from 10am until 5pm on Sunday.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.