Built for mountain and city life, this retro-inspired down jacket has modern updates and provides warmth and functionality in various inclement weather conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.Features
- Recycled Fabric with PFC-Free DWR
- Shell made of NetPlus™ 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) that sheds light moisture
- Recycled Down Insulation
- Insulated with 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Full-Length Centre-Front Zipper and Placket
- Full-length, centre-front two-way Vison zipper; covered placket for wind protection, secured with metal snaps for optimal warmth
- Removable Hood
- Removable, insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- Pocket Details
- Two double-entry, patch-on front pockets secure your essentials and protect your hands in cold conditions; secured interior zippered pocket keeps valuables safe
- Drawcord Hem
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Supporting The People Who Made This Product
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 1,014 g (35.77 oz)
- Shell: Coated 4-ply, 4.2-oz NetPlus™ 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Free standard postage on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £5.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently closed on a Sunday therefore no collections are available on this day.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.