Sparkling, metallic Dandelions and unique Starback straps – the Junior Girls Dandelion Starback One Piece is super special! The Starback is perfect for laps of the pool or playing in the water with friends. Plus the thin straps provide enhanced freedom of movement for a free and comfortable swim.
This swimsuit is made from our innovative Ecolast™ fabrication. Not only is it eco-friendly and made from plastic bottles, it's also highly chlorine resistant, stands up to sunscreen and is soft to the touch too.
- All Over Dandelion print with Silver Foil
- Thin contrast colour straps for freedom of movement
- Open back allows for less drag in the water
- Front lined for extra modesty
- 4 Way stretch for superior shape retention
- Soft touch mircofibre yarn
- Chlorine resistant fabrication over 250+ pool hours, outperforming generic swimwear fabrics
- Quick Drying Fabric with UPF 50+ Sun Protection
- Made with our Sustainable Eco-fabric Ecolast™. an exclusive microfibre yarn made from recycled post consumer plastic bottles to help protect our environment for future generations. Do Good, Feel Good, Look Good with Zoggs Swimwear.
- 84% Recycled Polyester 16% Elastane
Free standard postage on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £5.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Due to Royal Mail strike action with the Communication Workers Union (CWU) there may be short delays to orders with Royal Mail or Parcelforce delivery. The strike action on 8th & 9th of September, and the 30th September - 1st October 2022 will lead to some disruption which may cause delay to receiving your order. Follow the latest updates on Royal Mail strike action and it’s impact here.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently closed on a Sunday therefore no collections are available on this day.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.