With a remarkable weight-to-cushion ratio, the Kaha 2 GORE-TEX delivers peak performance with peak plushness. Updated with a HUBBLE® heel with SwallowTail™ geometry, this durable hiker features Vibram® Megagrip with Traction Lug for increased ground contact. Consciously crafted, this trailblazing silhouette employs GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile.
BEST FOR: Hiking
- Waterproof nubuck leather
- GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile
- Dual-density compression-molded foam midsole with HUBBLE® heel and SwallowTail™
- Late stage Meta-Rocker with integrated flex groove
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber with 5mm lugs Traction Lug
- Quick-lace metal top hook
- Abrasion resistant toecap and heel
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Recycled content mesh and recycled polyester lace
- Anatomical Achilles construction with heel pull tab
- Topically applied PFC-free water repellency treatment
- Rubberised EVA midsole
- Molded PU sockliner with 50% soybean oil
Free Royal Mail tracked 48 delivery on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £4.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Due to Royal Mail strike action with the Communication Workers Union (CWU) there may be short delays to orders with Royal Mail or Parcelforce delivery. The strike action, which will take oon Thursday the 16th and Friday the 17th of February 2023, will lead to some disruption which may cause delay to receiving your order. Follow the latest updates on Royal Mail strike action and it’s impact here.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently open from 10am until 5pm on Sunday.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.