The most forgiving frame of the Clash v2 line, the Clash 108 v2 maximizes the sweet spot for more competitive results. Not only is the head size quite generous at 108 square inches, the revised construction at the tip of the hoop further enlarges the sweet spot from the racket's first version.
Highlighted by Clash's signature FORTYFIVE° carbon construction for a mouth-watering blend of flexibility and stability, the Clash 108 v2 injects tantalizing consistency at a comfortable, lighter weight for players looking to evolve their game.
Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
Vertical bending of racket frame increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
Horizontal bending of racket frame creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
Torsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- Oversize head provides plenty of forgiveness and enlarges the sweet spot for off-center hits
- FORTYFIVE° comprises a patent-protected carbon construction that creates maximum flexibility and stability at impact for an uncompromising blend of power, control and feel
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot
- Design features red and black anodized elastic finish for a clean, rich look on the court
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint
Free Royal Mail tracked 48 delivery on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £4.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently open from 10am until 5pm on Sunday.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.