Sporting a slick color-shifting elastic finish, the Blade 98 (18x20) v8 commands attention with eye-catching design alongside elevated performance. While the exterior of the frame morphs between shades of green and copper, the interior of the frame features new FORTYFIVE° technology to increase flexibility and stability, yielding excellent feel for the modern, vertical swing path common in today's game. In addition, the carbon fiber handle extends to the end cap for enhanced feel and torsional stability, producing a frame that exceeds all expectations for the latest evolution of the most popular racket franchise on the pro tour.
- String pattern (18x20) optimizes string durability and generates stiffer response for enhanced touch and precision
- FORTYFIVE° increases flexibility and stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the modern, vertical swing path used by most competitive players
- DirectConnect extends the carbon fiber handle to connect directly to the end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability
- Dynamic, color-shifting elastic finish allows frame to morph between shades of green and copper
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
Free Royal Mail tracked 48 delivery on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £4.95 (1-2 working days)
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently open from 10am until 5pm on Sunday.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.