The Blade 26 v8 excites with head-turning looks and top-flight performance for junior players developing their game. Conducive for smooth, easy swings that allow players to be aggressive and dictate play, this racket can accelerate skill and confidence ahead of schedule. All-new design sports flashy green metallic finish for vibrant look, while top features include a Top Grip Taper on the handle for better feel on two-handed backhand and Parallel Drilling for a more forgiving string bed response. Racket comes pre-strung with Wilson Sensation 17/1.25, an arm-friendly multifilament string built for enhanced comfort.
• Recommended for ages 11+
• Metallic green design flashes modern, vibrant look with every swing
• Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
• Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
• Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
• Pre-strung with Wilson Sensation, a multifilament string built for arm-friendly comfort and playability
Free standard postage on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £5.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Due to Royal Mail strike action with the Communication Workers Union (CWU) there may be short delays to orders with Royal Mail or Parcelforce delivery. The strike action on 8th & 9th of September, and the 30th September - 1st October 2022 will lead to some disruption which may cause delay to receiving your order. Follow the latest updates on Royal Mail strike action and it’s impact here.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently closed on a Sunday therefore no collections are available on this day.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.