A burly daypack with just the right amount of space to haul your daily essentials, with the durability you expect from these Patagonia Black Hole® bags. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
68% of our fabrics this season are made with recycled materials. Less than 10% of fibres produced globally are made with recycled materials.
- Extremely Durable, Weather-Resistant, 100% Recycled Fabric
- Light and strong recycled polyester ripstop with a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
- Multiple Storage Options
- Easy-access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
- Front Stash Pocket
- Large front stash pocket for organizing essentials
- Comfortable, Padded Back Panel
- Airmesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation
- Padded Shoulder Straps
- Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap; hydration compatible with port at top of back panel
- Stretch Water-Bottle Pockets
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Handy Daisy Chain
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chain for lashing
Made in Vietnam.
Body: 8.7-oz (prints: 8.9-oz) 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate
Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
650 g (1 lbs 6.9 oz)
22" x 10.5" x 5.5"
25L (1526 cu in)
Free standard postage on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £5.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Due to Royal Mail strike action with the Communication Workers Union (CWU) there may be short delays to orders with Royal Mail or Parcelforce delivery. The strike action on 8th & 9th of September, and the 30th September - 1st October 2022 will lead to some disruption which may cause delay to receiving your order. Follow the latest updates on Royal Mail strike action and it’s impact here.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently closed on a Sunday therefore no collections are available on this day.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.