There’s nothing instant about this classic. Founded in 1899, A.C. Milan have been pushing the game forward ever since. Blazing trails. Burning bright. Pushing for something greater, always. In 2022/23, when they set out to introduce these values to the new generation of Rossoneri, they did the smartest thing they could: let the stripes do the talking.
The result is the 22/23 AC Milan home jersey from Puma, that is both forward-looking and everlasting – just like the club it represents. On the A.C. Milan 2022/23 Home jersey, the black base frames the red and black stripes into a progressive take on the iconic A.C. Milan identity.
The Italian Tricolore on the sleeve cuffs and the Milan coat of arms on the upper back take us to where it all started. Onward and upward, Rossoneri.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- dryCELL: Performance technology designed to wick moisture from the body and keep you free of sweat during exercise
- Recycled Content: Made with at least 20% recycled material as a step toward a better future
- Regular fit
- Set-in sleeve construction with raglan back seam
- Flat front collar
- Embroidered PUMA Cat Logo on the chest and sleeves
- Official team crest on the chest
- Rib: 97% polyester, 3% elastane
- Shell: 100% polyester
- Do not iron print
- Use only mild detergent
- Wash and iron inside out
- Wash with similar colours
Free Royal Mail tracked 48 delivery on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £4.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Due to Royal Mail strike action with the Communication Workers Union (CWU) there may be short delays to orders with Royal Mail or Parcelforce delivery. The strike action, which will take oon Thursday the 16th and Friday the 17th of February 2023, will lead to some disruption which may cause delay to receiving your order. Follow the latest updates on Royal Mail strike action and it’s impact here.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently open from 10am until 5pm on Sunday.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.