Our midweight, 100% merino wool base layer top for optimal comfort and breathability in cold conditions, the 250 Vertex Long Sleeve Half Zip Crystalline offers a unique look and feel.
- 100% Merino - Soft merino fibres that regulates body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odours
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent friction
- Backward set side seams to prevent friction
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Large = 310 g / 10.9 oz
- Machine wash warm. Wash with like colours. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.
- Height: 168cm / 5'6". Waist: 61cm / 24". Katherine is wearing size Small.
- Slim Fit - A snug, close-to-body fit for low-bulk layering.
What’s unique about the Vertex base layer?
- A heavy weight base layer with a twist, our Vertex series feature shapes and patterns for added fun. The fabric is double knitted, meaning it’s thicker for added warmth while retaining lightness in weight. The jacquard jersey fabric also has unique patterns knitted in, with designs inspired by nature. Made from 100% merino for natural odour resistance and temperature regulation so even when it’s keeping you warm, your body can breathe.
Free standard postage on orders over £75
- Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)
- Express Delivery £5.95 (1-2 working days)
Orders placed after 2pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
Due to Royal Mail strike action with the Communication Workers Union (CWU) there may be short delays to orders with Royal Mail or Parcelforce delivery. The strike action across December 2022 will lead to some disruption which may cause delay to receiving your order. Follow the latest updates on Royal Mail strike action and it’s impact here.
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect, we will send you a 'Ready for Collection' email.
- Please do not attempt to collect your order unless you have received your ‘Ready for collection’ email.
- Collection can be made Monday - Saturday between 10am-5.30pm. The store is currently closed on a Sunday therefore no collections are available on this day.
Please click here to view our worldwide delivery rates.
We use a combination of couriers including Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
Returns & Exchanges
While we hope that you will love every purchase, if you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we will happily offer you a full refund or free exchange.
You are entitled to a refund or an exchange if you contact Greaves Sports within 14 days of receipt to acknowledge the return. You then need to return your item(s) within a further 14 days in a perfect, resalable condition with all labels and tags attached. You can return your items in the post or at our store.
*Please note: underwear, face masks & personalised items are non-returnable.
For more information on our returns policy click here.