How much are delivery costs?
We charge flat rates per address, depending on the delivery method and total weight of order. Rates (incl. VAT) are as follows:
Standard Delivery £3.95 (2-3 working days)*
Express Delivery £5.95 (1-2 working days)
Saturday before 9am from £14.50
Saturday before 1pm from £10.50
Orders placed after 12pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
*Free standard postage on orders over £100
Please note: Some items may incur additional postage charges due to their size and weight. This will be displayed at the checkout stage of your purchase. Example products: Umbrellas, golf clubs, hockey sticks, racquets, snooker/pool cues, skis/snowboards, table tennis tables etc.
European Zone 1: Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Republic of Ireland (0-2+kg - £14.95, 3-5 days delivery)
European Zone 2: Austria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, San Marion, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey (0-2+kg - £14.95, 3-5 days delivery)
European Zone 3: Bulgaria, Corsica, Croatia, Portugal, Romania (0-2kg - £15.95, 2+kg - £34.95, 3-5 days delivery)
European Zone 4: Azores, Greece, Madeira, Sardinia, Sicily (0-2kg - £15.95, 2+kg - £44.95, 3-5 days delivery)
European Zone 5: Andorra, Canary Islands, Gibraltar (0-2kg - £15.95, 2+kg - £54.95, 3-5 days delivery)
European Zone 6: Balearic Island, Cyprus, Iceland (0-2kg - £19.95, 2+kg - £64.95, 3-5 days delivery)
European Zone 7: Malta, Vatican City (0-2kg - £19.95, 2+kg - £74.95, 3-5 days delivery)
International Zone 1: Belarus, Belize, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Liechtenstein, Macedonia (0-2kg - £38.95, 2+kg - £79.95, 5-7 Days Delivery)
International Zone 2: Japan, Samoa, Singapore, Thailand (0-2kg - £39.95, 2+kg - £120.95, 7-10 days delivery)
International Zone 3: Cambodia, Christmas Islands, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Papua New Guinea (0-2kg - £90.95, 2+kg - £278.95, 7-10 days delivery)
International Zone 4: Argentina, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Brazil, Chile, Jordan, Kenya, Mexico, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Sri Lanka (0-2kg - £44.95, 2+kg £156.95, 5-7 days delivery)
International Zone 5: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Burkino Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Costa Rica, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Island, French Guiana, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Indonesia, Jamaica, Mauritania, Mauritius, Montenegro, Monserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands Antilles, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miguelom, Saint Vincent and Grenadines, Senegal, Seychelles, Turkmenistan, Turks & Caicos Islands, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (British) Virgin Islands (U.S) Zambia, Zimbabwe. (0-2kg - £108.95, 2+kg - £281.95, 5-7 days delivery)
International Zone 6: Canada, Saudi Arabia, USA (0-2kg - £19.95, 2+kg - £64.95, 5-7 days delivery)
International Zone 7: Australia, Bermuda, China, Egypt, Hong Kong, New Zealand, UAE (0-2kg - £15.95, 2+kg - £74.95, 7-10 days delivery)
Click & Collect
We offer a Collect in Store option at our checkout page. Once your payment is processed and your order is ready to collect we will send you a 'Ready For Collection' email, which you should show or print and bring into store store along with valid photo ID e.g. Driving License or Passport. We aim to process collect in store orders the same day where possible. Please however do not attempt to collect your order until you have received the 'Ready For Collection' email.
We keep orders for 14 days and after that we'll return the items to stock and issue you with a refund, through the same method of payment that was used when your order was placed. If you can't pick up within 14 days, we can sometimes extend the holding period, please call our Customer Servie Team who can help you with your request on +44(0)141 221 3322
The Collection Point is located in our Outdoor Department on the first floor. Please be aware that you must be in receipt of your 'Ready For Collection' email before you arrive to collect your item(s).
Should you change your mind and wish to have your order shipped, please contact our customer service team via email email@example.com or by phoning +44(0)141 221 3322 quoting your order reference number. Please be aware that you are liable to pay a postage charge if you decide to have your item shipped.
Our address for collecting your order is:
Greaves Sports Ltd
23 Gordon Street
How long does delivery take?
The Delivery Time depends on what you're buying.
Standard Delivery: 2 business days
Express Delivery: 1 business days
Personalisation: + 2 days. Adding a name, number, badge or flag to your product takes around 1 - 2 days, so if you add a personalised product to your bag, your full order will take 1 - 2 days longer than the delivery timings you are used to.
Orders placed after 12pm will be processed and posted the next working day.
During sale and promotion periods delivery might take a little longer than you're used to.
Please note that our warehouse is closed on the following date(s):
Monday 2nd April 2018
Monday 7th May 2018
Monday 28th May 2018
Monday 16th July 2018
Monday 24th September 2018
Tuesday 25th December 2018
Wednesday 26th December 2018
Orders placed on, or the day before one of these dates will have an extended delivery time.
Delivery Rules & Restrictions
Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding national holidays in the United Kingdom
Royal Mail Delivery
If your order has been dispatched with Royal Mail you can track your order at https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item This site will require you to enter your 13 digit tracking number from your email confirmation that we send you. If you are having difficulty in using this then please call our online department on 0141 221 3322 and we will be able to track your order for you.
Alternatively, you are able to contact Royal Mail customer services on 08457 740 740. If you have missed delivery on a parcel Royal Mail will leave a missed delivery notification card with you and you will have to visit your local delivery office to collect your parcel. Please take a form of identification with you. Royal Mail will hold your order for up to 4 days before they return your parcel to us.
For orders dispatched via Parcelforce you can track your order at http://www.parcelforce.com/track-trace by entering your 14 digit tracking number from your email confirmation that we send you. If you are having difficulty in using this then please call our online department on 0141 221 3322 and we will be able to track your order for you. To contact Parcelforce customer services call 0344 800 446.
If you miss delivery from Parcelforce they will leave a missed delivery notification card with you and you will have to visit your local collection office or indeed re-arrange delivery on your parcel. Parcelforce will normally attempt delivery the next working day automatically if you were not at home on their first visit.
If your parcel does not arrive, please contact Royal Mail or Parcelforce using the tracking services above. Alternatively contact customer services on
Royal Mail - 08457 740 740 | Parcelforce - 0344 800 446
If you are having difficulty in using this then please call our online department on 0141 221 3322 and we will be able to track your order for you.
In the event you need to return an item, you will find instructions on the invoice which we send out with your order.
Fill out the necessary details on the back of the invoice stating the reason for return and whether you require a refund or exchange. To download returns form click here
Package up parcel and use Returns label which can be downloaded and printed here
UK Customers - Please send goods back to the address below.
Non UK Customers - Please send goods back to the address below using recorded mail as we cannot be responsible for goods lost or delayed in transit back to us. Download and Print the Returns label here
Or Return goods to our store at 23 Gordon Street, Glasgow, G1 3PW
23-25 Gordon Street
You may cancel your order any time within fourteen (14) working days from the day you receive the goods. However please note that you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. If a refund is payable to you we will process the refund as soon as possible, and, in any case within 30 days of the day of cancellation.
Please note that you have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. This applies to all goods that are returned.
In all cases the items must be returned in their original condition including any packaging. For example shoes must be returned in their original boxes, items of clothing such as jerseys / shorts must be returned with their tags and in any bags / packaging they were dispatched in. All goods are inspected upon their return to us as per above.
Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Products
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the products listed on our website to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
1. This site is operated by Greaves Sports Limited. We are registered in Scotland under company number SC36674 and our registered office is at 23-25 Gordon Street, Glasgow, G1 3PW.
Our VAT number is 481683029. Our Data Protection Registration No. is
2. YOUR STATUS
By placing an order through Our Site, you warrant that:
1. You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
2. You are at least 18 years old.
3. HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
1. After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the Dispatch Confirmation). The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
2. The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
4. CONSUMER RIGHTS
1. If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time within fourteen working days, beginning on the day you receive the Products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our refunds policy (set out in Clause 8 below).
2. To cancel a Contract, you must inform us in writing. You must also return the Product(s) to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
3. You will not have any right to cancel a Contract for the supply of any Product which is personalised.
4. Details of this statutory right, and an explanation of how to exercise it, are provided in the Dispatch Confirmation. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
5. AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
1. Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within 30 days of the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
2. We aim to have all orders despatched within 24 hours stock permitting, and arriving with UK customers within five working days. If an item is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and despatch it as soon as it arrives.
6. RISK AND TITLE
1. The Products will be at your risk from the time of receipt of the Products at the delivery address.
2. Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
7. PRICE AND PAYMENT
1. The price of any Products will be as quoted on Our Site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
2. These prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due as set out.
3. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
4. Our Site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on Our Site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product's correct price is higher than the price stated on Our Site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
5. We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.
6. Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card. We accept payment with most major credit debit and maestro cards. We will not charge your credit or debit card until we despatch your order.
8. OUR REFUNDS POLICY
1. When you return a Product to us:
1. because you have cancelled the Contract between us within the fourteen-day cooling-off period (see Section 4 Consumer Rights), we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the Product in full, including the cost of sending the item to you.
2. for any other reason (for instance, because have notified us in accordance with paragraph 19 that you do not agree to any change in these terms and conditions or in any of our policies, or because you claim that the Product is defective), we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for the defective Product.
2. If you receive a damaged or faulty item, please contact us on 0141 221 3322 so that we can arrange for your item to be returned and replaced. Returns must be unused and returned along with the original packaging (this does not apply to damaged or faulty items).
3. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges incurred by you for sending the item to you and returning it to us.
We will process returned Products as quickly as possible and send you a refund or replacement. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. If you do not have a returns form to hand, you can download one by Clicking Here.
4. Please obtain proof of posting (free from your Post Office) when returning goods, as we cannot provide a refund or exchange if we do not receive the original goods back. Unfortunately we do not offer a free returns service (unless the Products are defective in accordance with clause 8.3).
Post your item together with the completed returns form to:
23-25 Gordon Street
9. OUR LIABILITY
1. Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this Contract is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased and any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us breaking the agreement. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us.
1. This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
2. For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
3. Under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
4. For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
5. For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
2. We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us, including but not limited to:
1. loss of income or revenue
2. loss of business
3. loss of profits or contracts
4. loss of anticipated savings
5. loss of data, or
6. waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by delict (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable;
provided that this Clause 9.3 shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property that fall within the terms of Clause 9.2 or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of categories inclusive of this Clause 9.3.
10. IMPORT DUTY
1. If you order Products from Our Site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
2. Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
11. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using Our Site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
All notices given by you to us must be given to Greaves Sports Limited at 23/25 Gordon Street, Glasgow, G1 3PW. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order, or in any of the ways specified in Clause 11 above. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
13. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
1. The Contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
2. You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
3. We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
14. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
1. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
2. A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
1. Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
2. Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
3. Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
4. Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
5. Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
6. The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
3. Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
1. If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
2. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
3. No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with Clause 12 above.
If any of these terms and conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
17. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
1. These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
2. We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
3. Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party's only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
18. OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities.
2. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
19. LAW AND JURISDICTION
Contracts for the purchase of Products through Our Site will be governed by Scots law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.