- Serie A tops are now available online and in-store at Greaves
- The new Serie A season kicks off on Saturday the 13th of August with Sampdoria vs Atalanta and Milan vs Udinese
- AC Milan won the 21/22 Serie A title; their first since 2011
- The top 4 teams in Serie A will qualify for the Champions League, with the bottom 3 teams relegated
- Monza, Lecce, and Cremonese were all promoted to feature in this season’s league competition
- You can buy Juventus kits, Inter Milan kits, AC Milan kits, Sampdoria kits, Verona kits, and Udinese tops from Greaves today
- Explore our other kit releases including the 22/23 World Cup football kits
Serie A Tops at Greaves
Serie A’s 22/23 season will kick off a week behind other major leagues, starting Saturday 13th August. This is still a week earlier than last season’s competition, with all football leagues working to accommodate the Qatar World Cup in November. The clubs from Milan have shared the last two league titles, breaking a long run of Juventus Serie A victories. Whoever you are backing for the Scudetto, pick up your Serie A top from Greaves today.
AC Milan Kits
Associazione Calcio Milan, better known a AC MIlan, are defending Serie A champions. Sharing the last two league titles, I Rossoneri will be hoping to retain the Scudetto against big city rivals Inter Milan, with whom they contest the Derby della Madonnina. AC Milan kits are made by Puma.
Inter Milan Kits
Inter Milan finished runners up to AC in 21/22, following their own Serie A title win in 20/21. I Nerazzurri (the black and blues) have Romelu Lukaku back to spearhead a title charge. Inter Milan kits are manufactured by Nike.
La Vecchia Signora or “The Old Lady” of Italian Football, the iconic black and white stripes of Juvenus are based in Turin, Piedmont. Juventus have won more Scudettos than any other team in Italy with 36. Juventus kits are made by adidas.
Sampdoria are based in Genoia and were formed in 1946, winning the Scudetto on just one occasion in 1991. The Blucerchiati or Blue Circled as they are nicknamed finished last season in 15th. Sampdoria kits are made by Macron.
Hellas Verona were founded in 1903 and are nicknamed Gialloblu or “Yellow and Blues”. A mid-table finish of 9th last season for Verona, who have some Scottish interest following the Summer signing of Hibs’ Josh Doig. Verona kits are made by Macron.
Based in Udine and also well known for their black and white home kit colours, Udinese were formed as a football club in 1911. Le Zebrette (The Little Zebras) finished 12th last season. Udinese tops are also made by Macron.
Serie A Top Printing
At Greaves, we offer football shirt printing services on all Serie A tops at an additional cost. Get the names of your favourite players on the back of your football shirts.
Shop Greaves for Serie A Tops
Buy your Serie A top through Greaves to receive exclusive rewards points which you can use towards money off future purchases with us. We also offer free delivery on all orders over £75. With a wide range of Serie A tops to choose from, and an exciting season ahead, you can buy in-store or online today.
Shop Serie A Football Kits