- Premier League kits are now available online and in-store at Greaves
- The new Premier League season kicks off on Friday the 5th of August with Crystal Palace vs Arsenal
- Manchester City are the defending Premier League champions after a close battle all year with Liverpool who missed out on the last day
- The top 4 teams in the Premier League 22/23 will qualify for the Champions League
- Three teams who finish bottom will be relegated, with the top two from the Championship, plus a play-off winner, being promoted
- You can buy Arsenal kits, Man City kits, Liverpool kits, Tottenham kits, Chelsea kits, and Man United kits from Greaves today
Premier League Kits at Greaves
The new Premier League campaign kicks off on the 5th of August 2022. With Manchester City and Liverpool set to battle again for the title, there are many other teams who will be chasing a Champions League spot - or better. We showcase the biggest new Premier League kits ahead of the new season, which are available online now at Greaves Sports.
Man City Kits
The Sky Blues emerged as champions from the Premier League last season. Man City kits are designed and manufactured by Puma.
Liverpool came agonisingly close to Premier League and Champions League glory last year, and it took exceptional teams to beat them. Could this be the year they regain their crown? Liverpool kits for 22/23 are made by Nike.
Founded in 1886 by munitions workers at the Royal Arsenal in Woolwich, Arsenal are based in the North of London. The Gunners missed out on the top 4 last year but have spent big over the summer to overhaul their squad. Arsenal kits are created by adidas
Chelsea are based in Fulham in West London and were founded in 1905. The Blues finished 3rd in the 21/22 Premier League. Chelsea kits are designed and manufactured by Nike.
Man United Kits
The Red Devils have had a big summer so far, with a new manager and several big money signings coming to Old Trafford. Man United missed out on Champions League football last year and will be hoping to break back into the top 4 this year. Man United kits are made by adidas.
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, more commonly known as Spurs, are based in Tottenham, London. The Lilywhites were founded in 1882 and have a long-standing rivalry in the North London Derby with Arsenal. Tottenham kits are made by Nike.
Premier League Kit Shirt Printing
With many new stars such as Haaland at Man City or Nunez at Liverpool joining existing stars like Ronaldo at Man United, or Raheem Sterling who’s switched City blue for Chelsea blue, there’s many huge names to get on the back of your new Premier League kit. Greaves Sports offer an additional football shirt printing service on all Premier League kits.
Shop Greaves for Premier League Kits
When you purchase your Premier League kit with us, you can earn exclusive rewards points to put towards money off future purchases at Greaves. We also offer free delivery on all orders over £75. Whether you’re looking for a new Premier League kit to back your team from the sofa or the 5-a-side pitch, shop Greaves online or in-store today.
Shop Premier League Kits