- “More Than Ready” - the new Rangers kit from Castore will be the club’s 3rd shirt for season 22/23
- Unibet are the shirt sponsors for the new Rangers 3rd kit
- The new Rangers 3rd kit is orange with blue patches on each shoulder
- Rangers finished 2nd behind Celtic in the 21/22 Scottish Premiership and will be hoping to go better this season
- Shop the new Rangers 3rd kit at Greaves and enjoy free delivery on all orders over £75
Castore Rangers 3rd Kit 22/23
Castore are manufacturing the Rangers kit again ahead of season 22/23. The new Rangers 3rd kit will be a welcome addition to the 22/23 Rangers home kit and the new 22/23 Rangers away kit. Last season saw the club reach the Europa League final and win the Scottish cup, and with the launch of the new Rangers 3rd kit, they promise they’ll be More Than Ready.
More Than Ready: The Rangers 3rd Kit
Once more returning to an orange 3rd kit, the new Rangers 3rd kit from Castore is bright, featuring blue colour patches on both shoulders. The shirt sponsor of Unibet, along with the club crest and Castore logo are all in white, with a white cuff around each sleeve and on the neckline.
Rangers Shirt Personalisation
At Greaves, we offer a football shirt personalisation service, meaning you can get your own name or the name & number of one of your Rangers heroes printed on the back. With Connor Goldson, Steve Davis, and Scott Arfield all signing new deals, and standout players John Lundstram and Kemar Roofe returning for the new season, there are plenty of players to support on the back of your new Rangers kit.
Shop Rangers Kits at Greaves
When you make a purchase on Greaves, you receive exclusive rewards points which you can spend towards products across our store. Buy the new Rangers 3rd kit in store today, or purchase online and receive free delivery on all orders over £75.